Re: psychoderelict

On Tue, 25 Apr 1995, Shahid Murtuza wrote:

>   Hi all.  I was wondering what people's opinion of Psychoderelict is.  I'm
> considering purchasing the CD, but I've only heard the two singles on it.  I
> liked Empty Glass, Chinese Eyes, and White City (my favorite Townshend
> album), but Iron Man did very little for me.  I really don't listen to
> Pete's albums to hear his voice (it's actually a little annoying), but his
> songwriting ability far outweighs that.

WOW!  Go out and get the sucker!  Man, what a fantastic piece of work...
...it's a bit different than some of his other stuff, but it absolutely
rocks! Apparantely, there are two versions of this album: the first is
the music version (with a normal shot of Petey on the cover, showing him
in full), and the second is the full-length Psychderelict (with a blurred
shot of Pete's _shaven_ head).  Be sure you pick up the latter.  The
album itself is kinda strange.  But hey, I simply love it, so I guess
that says a little something about me ;)

>   Also, does anyone have a list of the cities that were toured for PD?  Later.
>
> -Shahid Murtuza
>  smurtuza@chem.psu.edu
>  Analog Kid
	--BTW, this wouldn't be a reference to that li'l ol' rock band
			<<<<<<<<<<<<RUSH>>>>>>>>>>>>
	  would it?

Yours etc,
Grady (the Cap'n)

Grady M. Wick
402 South 15th St.			W: (610)481-2433
Apt. 1114				H: (610)740-0207
Allentown, PA  18102
wickgm@ttown.apci.com

	"Too many rapids keep us sweeping along;
		too many captains keep on steering us wrong."
			--Neil Peart