Re: QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK

In article <ATT-2.1.1A-msecero-000000real-6091>,
    msecero@attmail.com (Martin J Secero)  writes:
> 1) Is it essential for your experience as a WHO fan to be a completist in
> terms of band member's solo efforts?

Not essential.  I don't feel the need to buy everything that ever came
out, only the stuff I like.  I liked Entwistle's "Too Late The Hero"
(WHEN will this be on CD?!?!?!?), and I like Pete's stuff.  I also
liked the McVicar soundtrack very much, but then again it was like
having The Who (w/Kenny) playing the whole album.

> 2) What is your stance on WHO bootlegs?

Well, speaking as the maintainer of the World-Wide Web bootleg list,
I'd say I'm for them =}.  I think they help me appreciate the Who's
live performance presence, which I wasn't able to experience first
hand since I got into them after they stopped touring basically.

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com