shakin' all over -Reply

>However, the small print on the back says:Recorded at THE Fillmore
East,
>New York City, April 5, 1968, Except * recorded USA tour 1969.
>- The problem is, that no tracks have a (*) beside them......
>Which tracks do not belong?
>Here's the list...

>Summertime Blues
>Fortune Teller
>Tattoo
>Little Billy
>Can't Explain
>Happy Jack
>Relax
>A Quick One
>My Way
>Shakin' All Over
>Boris The Spider
>My Generation
>Young Man Blues

Young Man Blues is the only track on this disk not from the '68
Fillmore show.  YMB on this disk is probably from '69 sometime.
I found a disk called "Who is Tommy ?" at a recent record show.
It contains soundboard live recordings from '69 that I have not
heard before.  I don't have the disk with me but from memory think
it has 2 versions of Young Man Bluse, 2 Can't Explains, 2 fortune
tellers, tattoo, my generation, and shakin all over.  A second disk
contains an audience boot from Dallas in 1970.

- John