shakin' all over

I finally got  the CD of Shakin' All Over, and, like the reviews that poured
in recently, it is awesome. Here's a couple of notes, though...
I noticed that they spelled Pete's name *Townsend*. Don't you hate it when that happens...?
Also - The disc (which is blue) says: F.E. '69.
However, the small print on the back says:Recorded at THE Fillmore East,
New York City, April 5, 1968, Except * recorded USA tour 1969.
- The problem is, that no tracks have a (*) beside them......
Which tracks do not belong?
Here's the list...

Summertime Blues
Fortune Teller
Tattoo
Little Billy
Can't Explain
Happy Jack
Relax
A Quick One
My Way
Shakin' All Over
Boris The Spider
My Generation
Young Man Blues

YMB sounds different, somehow but I'd like to know for sure...

cheers
-the mayor