John E. Interview

Don't know how I missed it ... but I did.  Could someone e-mail me the text
of Alan's interview with John?  It must have been in thewho digest #166.

 (John has always been my favorite bass player of all time. I have most, if
not all, of his solo material, and for a few years I took up playing the
bass, though never could master any of the tricker bass licks John has
treated us to over the years.)

Thanks!

--
''''''   ''''''      Tom Grier  (tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU)
  ''     ''  <'      Winona State University, Winona MN 55987