Townshend CD-I

I recently found a new magazine in a local coffee shop which will be of
intereste to everyone.

The magazine is "CD-I" and this is the first issue (Issue #1 Sept/Oct
1994.) CD-I is the Phillips interactive CD entertainment system for your
TV.

Taped to the front of this issue is a CD-I demonstration disc of the CD-I
verison of "Pete Townshend Live" (the Pay-Per-View released on video last
November.) You need the CD-I system with it's digital video cartridge to
see the video, but the seven audio tracks play on any CD player.

The audio tracks are:

        Pineball Wizard/See Me Feel Me/Listening to You
        Let My Love Open the Door
        Rough Boys
        Behind Blue Eyes
        The Kids are Alright
        Keep Me Turning
        Eminence Front

I do not own a CD-I system, so I have not seen the video on this disc.

The magazine only cost $3.95. There are no articles about the demo disc nor
PT anywhere in the issue (there is a catalog list of CD-I titles and "PT
Live" is listed.

Hope everyone who is interested can track down a copy.

Michael

--
Michael Leo McHugh - Music Library and Sound Recordings Archives
Bowling Green State University - Bowling Green, Ohio 43403-0179