Moon's best; LZ live

>I saw "The Songs Remains the Same" ... isn't
>any comparison.  The Who ... were a much better live band.

While I agree with this, don't judge LZ by TSRTS; it was filmed at
the end of a tour and both Plant and Page have commented that
they were worn out and that the film did not capture them at their
best.  I've got some LZ shows on tape that compare quite well to
Live at Leeds and the '69 Filmore show.  And of course LZ can
easily surpass The Who in terms of road stories ... fish, anyone?

As far as Moon's best drumming, I'll add Who Are You to the list;
if you put on headphones and try to just listen to the drumming
you'll hear some amazing fills and riffs.  I know Moon was about
gone for most of the recording of this album, but he managed to
resurrect some his glory for this song.

Rich
richl27314@aol.com

"everybody knows this is nowhere"  -- NY