Re: found a bunch of stuff

REGARDING                re> found a bunch of stuff
Legalize wrote:
>Obviously this person has found the memorabilia included with the
>import version of "Live At Leeds".

I always thought ALL original copies came with the 12 inserts.  I know the US &
Aust. versions did.

That's the trouble with CD's - you don't get all the nifty stuff.  I know my
Leeds CD insert folds out to the R&B poster but it's just not the same.  When
MCA re-issue the back catalogue it would be nice if they tried to rectify the
situation (like the current Stones re-issue CDs with zippers etc).  The Odd's &
Sods cut-out/braille cover is another thing that springs to mind as being lost
in the transition to CD.

Regards,
Denis.