Bad boot translations

We all know how poor bootleggers are at deciphering song titles, either
because they don't know the material or English is not their first
language.  But I just picked up a 6/19/70 Dallas show that takes the cake.
The songs are spelled right on the back cover, but the following is the
track listing from the CD itself.  See if you can guess which songs
they're talking about:

Express - Young Blues - Wait - Shaker - Submarine - Over There - Bad Boy
1984 - Speaks - Blind Face - New Years Day - The Disco Queen
Pinball Game - It's Alright! - About You - Can You Tell Me
There's A Place - Go Ahead - Smash It Up - Cure - Are You Free?
Holiday In The Sun - We're Gonna Groove

A Perfect 0 for 23!!

--Joe