Moon film update

REGARDING                Moon film update
>From Cyber Sleaze...

* MOON MOVIE TWO..UPDATE: Veteran rock star PETE TOWNSHEND has
changed his tune with regards to a movie about his tragic former
WHO partner KEITH MOON.
  Initially, criticising Who frontman ROGER DALTREY's plans to go
ahead with the film about the drummer's life, Townshend has now
agreed to work with the singer.
  Daltrey's manager, RICHARD FLANZER, says, "Speculation that
Pete wants nothing to do with the project is untrue. He's working
with Roger and casting directors as I speak." (KL/WN/KL)

And the mis-quote we heard about last week...

* THE WHO guitarist PETE TOWNSHEND has claimed he will never make
another album.
  Townshend has decided to devote himself to musical theatre. And
the song-writer is on the lookout for good books or plays to turn
into musicals.
  He admits he thought he could do it all, "like SONDHEIM", but
says he's not good at storytelling.
  Townshend is taking his THE IRON MAN album and stage musical to
Hollywood to be made into an animated feature. (KB/WNW/KK)

Regards,
Denis.

PS - I too would love to see the McVicar soundtrack available on CD.  I'm
surprised it hasn't been released (although I guess it took a while for
Quadrophenia to appear)