Pete Townshend

This is sort of out of the blue, but I always meant to relay this thought.

The cool thing about Townshend, to me, is the fact that he can take a stage
and play his stuff with the accoustic guitar, all by himself, just like in
Policemans Ball.

I would pay top dallar to see that..More intimate than a large band..

Pete still seems to have his voice to work with, even though his electric
skills are either tamed down ( on his own accord)  or not used as often
because of his hearing problem.

Pete didnt seem to be troubled on the Pschoderelict tour..It seemed loud enough
to me, but I don't know the details of how it was worked when he played in '89.

there was supposed to be a towned down sound to his side of the stage, if I remember correctly, ( ie: his use of the accoustic, obvious example, Pete..)

Pete