Not worst,but worn out..

Ok..

Which songs held something for you once, and pretty much
still have a place the heart, but for whatever reason, you
just have heard enough of,,

Behind Blue Eyes is kind of that way for me, basically because
I always felt that it was one of those songs that could have had
"nastier" "tougher"climatic ending more than it did. I thought that
they always got off easy with the way the drum part in the middle came
in, compared to the way they play it live.

Which is probably why Roger says that they never captured their real
sound in the studio.

Which I always felt, but it never really hit home until Daltrey said so

Pete