No Subject

>And whats with the Oklahoma! reference in the song  ?

Paul McCartney mentions 'Oklahoma' in a mid-eighties
song called "Press." Maybe it's some sort of secret British
rock-star slang.

Pete's got another song that he uses Oklahoma in that escapes me at
the moment, but I think the line is "Oklahoma was never like this".
I can hear him singing the line but I can't put the rest of
the song with it. Can anybody else??

Also, I seem to remember hearing (back in the mid-eighties) that
Pete collaborated with Paul McCartney on "Press", which would
explain the Oklahoma reference????

-Lisa

Wait a minute, is the line Oklahoma was never like this from
"Press."  Yes, I think it is.  I guess my fingers were moving faster
than my brain.  But I am pretty sure there is another Pete song with
Oklahoma in it.  So I guess the only useful information above is
that Pete collaborated with Paul on "Press".  Sorry for the
semi-useful message. :)

-Lisa