Re: WHO BOOT/'75 "Numbers" tour

In article <199411170402.AA12042@cnj.digex.net>,
    QuietOne <drjimmy@cnj.digex.net>  writes:
> I found a cassette I forgot that I picked up from a flea market
> that was from a show in 1975, November 2, In Stuttgard, "West" Germany

>From Wes' Hypertext Who project, I dug out the set list:

  2 NOVEMBER 1975: SINDELFINGEN MESSEHALLE, STUTTGART, W. GERMANY
         1. Substitute
         2. I Can't Explain
         3. Squeeze Box
         4. Baba O'Riley
         5. Dreaming from the Waist
         6. Boris the Spider
         7. Amazing Journey
         8. Sparks
         9. The Acid Queen
        10. Pinball Wizard
        11. Fiddle About
        12. I'm Free
        13. Tommy's Holiday Camp
        14. We're Not Gonna Take It
        15. Summertime Blues
        16. My Generation
        17. Join Together Blues
        18. Allright Now
        19. Won't Get Fooled Again

> Anyway, anyone have this ? Its apparently copied from a album, I hear
> the scratches...
>
> Is there any opinion ? Any one know the real name of the bootleg ?

I looked through the bootleg list and couldn't find a boot that
covered that show.  There are boots from the 1976 period, but they are
from the US tour, not the European tour.

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com