WHO BOOT/'75 "Numbers" tour

Hey all,

I found a cassette I forgot that I picked up from a flea market
that was from a  show in 1975, November 2,

In Stuttgard, "West" Germany

It says "Rare SHow, from Short tour for "Who By Numbers"

And indeed, the show has a section of "Songs from our new album,
 heres "Squeezebox", decent rendition, also Dreaming from the Waist
and others..

At one point, Townshend is yelling "You people here, and you people
there,just STOP THROWING THE BOTTLES!" "One MOre Bottle, and Im Out"!

People cheered, show went on...

Daltrey introduces "One of my favorite albums, released in 1972, or 71,
WHos Next! This ones called "Baba O'Riley"!

( Imagine..having to tell people what that was before it began...)

Anyway, anyone have this ? Its apparently copied from a album, I hear
the scratches...

Is there any opinion ? Any one know the real name of the bootleg ?

Curious....

Pete