I'm running behind on administrative requests.

Hi all,

Your friendly neighborhood list maintainer here.

I've been away at Interop in Vegas all week (and only _slightly_ poorer,
thank God... ask me about splitting eights :-).

Anyway, I've got over 1300 pieces of email waiting for me and buried in
there are several administrative requests to be added/dropped/moved.  Please
hang in there.  I'll try to wade through them all by Wednesday.

-> Paul <-

--
Paul M. Moriarty / pmm@cisco.com / +1 415 688 8174
Manager, Engineering Computer Services / Cisco Systems, Inc.