Bootlegs

New to the list ...

Certainly there must be a number of good quality Who boots available on the
market, but to be honest, I've never seen any.

Anyone have any ideas on:

a.) some titles of exceptionally good boots (either live or studio versions
of unreleased stuff)

b.) prcies and availability of these boots.

Any help would be appreciated.  E-mail to me, address below.

--
''''''   ''''''      Tom Grier  (tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU)
  ''     ''  <'      Winona State University, Winona MN 55987