Who's Last

Operating System: IRIX 4.0.5H 03222053
Login Machine: cvcgp.cv.ic.ac.uk
Name:		Khurram Wadee, Research Associate.
Office:		Room 424
Department:	Civil Engineering
Organization:	Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine, London, UK
Telephone:	+44 71 589 5111 x4848

I was interested to hear the comments on Who's Last.  I don't have the album
myself but I've heard that it's pretty dire.  However, I do have the Who Rocks
America video and that's pretty good.  Also, I recently picked up a CD which
seems like a bootleg entitled The Who: The Farewell Tour.  It sounds to me that
it's exactly the same concert as on the video because Pete et al. can be heard
saying the same things.  However, there are 15 tracks and some ones that I
haven't heard live before e.g. Dr Jimmy.  It's quite good for what I expected
but please don't flame me if you violently disagree!

If there's any interest, I will post the rest of the tracks too.

Khurram.