tommy

So which version of tommy is better. The Original or the Broadway
version? Personally I find faults with both of them. In the recording
of Tommy by The Who (original) I find that Roger is holding back.
He's not doing his usual screaming and yelling. I kept thinking Roger
why are you holding by? But in the Broadway version of Tommy I
can't stand how they moved all the songs around and changed the
ending. So I'd like to hear someone elses opinion about the matter

Rebecca
Doug Shatford
Amherst, Nova Scotia
dshatfor@fox.nstn.ns.ca