some thoughts and answers...

re:cow palace 11/17/73
the set list was as follows:
i can't explain, summertime blues, my generation
the real me, the punk and the godfather, i'm one, helpless dancer, 5:15, the
sea and the sand, drowned, bellboy, dr. jimmy,
love reign o'er me, won't get fooled again,  magic bus, see me feel me.
encore (the only part that features other drummer):
medley of smokestack lightning/spoonful/naked eye.
as you can see, contray to what roger says in the video, keith made it most
ofthe way through the show.  i believe roger is confusing this with boston
'76, where keith did pass out at the beginning of the show.  that was also
the first show of a u.s. tour.

re:leaving here
i think this was recorded by them at both sessions, as well as a bbc session
in 65-66.

re:twist and shout on the box set
this version comes from toronto, but not the oct. CNE show, instead it comes
from maple leaf gardens, 12/16/82. note, that the video 'who rocks america'
is from the 12/17/82 show which was also the pay-per-view and the final show
of that tour.
re: brendon's comments
at the toronto show,  the people right in front of the stage (who PT was
directing his comments to) were actually under the PA, rather than in front
of it, making some of the stage talking difficult to understand due to the
wonderful echos of the gardens.  as for the comments about them going through
the motions, i can assure you that was definately not the case on this tour.
  most of the shows were great, with a few that rank among their best ever.
  despite pete's comments on the video about shea,  the two shows there were
incredible, with the 2nd night being what i would believe was one of the two
best shows on the tour.    the toronto show on the who rocks america video
was not among the best of the tour imho.