Boots

>spent so much for crappy sound quality, I vowed not to buy another
>bootleg again.  Thanks to this group, Im starting to gain
>confidence towards buying rare material.  I know "From Lifehouse to
>Leeds" exists, what are some others I should look for?  I would be
>interested in getting the Woodstock material as well some of their
>classic

Hey all,

This is my first post to this list.  I've been lurking for the past week or so.

Instead of wasting (most of the time, anyway) money on boots, it's much better
to trade and do trees, etc.  Are there ever any trees run on this list?  I've
paid for very little of my collection of boots, and I've always been much more
satisfied with the stuff I didn't have to pay for.

It just came to mind to ask what everyone that has seen the recent production
of Tommy thinks about it?  I caught it in Atlanta this past spring and I thought
it was fabulous.  I hated that they added songs to the original.  I also
expected a different ending similar to the movie.

Lance