shea stadium="who's last"?

    On the "WHo Rocks America" video, Pete is not really that happy and says
    some obscure tings to theuince like "you can't even understandme can
    you?" or something like that before "Eminence Front" (I think it's that
    song, it's been a while since I last watched it).

Right, that's the song.  After making some joke or humorous comment to
the audience, he says, "you can't understand what I'm saying, can you?"
I would tell you what he said, but -- I couldn't understand it :-).
It's kind of sad, really, because you can just see the disappointment on
his face when he realizes the audience can't understand any attempt he
might make to actually speak with or to them, and he just says
(mentally) "screw it" and returns to "cranking out those hits" (or "cuts
to the single," one might say).

Alan