Boots

   From: "Warren L. Barber" <Warren.L.Barber@Eng.Auburn.EDU>

   This is my first post to this list.  I've been lurking for the past week or so.

   Instead of wasting (most of the time, anyway) money on boots, it's much better
   to trade and do trees, etc.  Are there ever any trees run on this list?  I've
   paid for very little of my collection of boots, and I've always been much more
   satisfied with the stuff I didn't have to pay for.

I, for one, would be quite interested in doing trees.  Unfortunately I don't
have a real high quality way to make copies, but it is acceptable.  It seems
like the list is not that large and trees might be fairly easy to do.  Are
there any folks who might like to offer a choice for a "seed"?  A good quality
CD boot that is owned by one or more list members might be a good choice.

   It just came to mind to ask what everyone that has seen the recent production
   of Tommy thinks about it?  I caught it in Atlanta this past spring and I thought
   it was fabulous.  I hated that they added songs to the original.  I also
   expected a different ending similar to the movie.

I really enjoyed Tommy.  Get Alan's review, it really captures the spirit
of the show.  I didn't mind the new songs too much, but I think they could
have achieved a sense of wrapping up the story without changing it quite
so much.  Still, to me, that was a nit compared with how well the whole thing
was adapted to stage.

   Paul Stevens                        {apple|decwrl}!metaphor!pstevens
   Metaphor Computer Systems           pstevens@metaphor.com
   Mountain View, CA