Lifehouse songs

I always thought that the Lifehouse project eventually evolved into Who's
Next and that Who's Next was originally going to be a double lp.  They cut
an albums worth of music off of Who's Next which I believe included Water,
Pure and Easy, and others....any comments on this?

As far as the video goes....I liked the whole thing and perhaps one of my
favorite parts is the very beginning when Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere is
shown from start to end...after the smashing up orgy they get right back
into the song and seem very tight..this is usually cut from the KAAR
soundtrack and movie.  I will have to watch it again to find more favorite
parts.

John