RE: Outer Box Info/RemixesSun Dec 7 12:10:24 PST 1997

>      I do
> wish MCA would at least correct the information on the box so I know which
> tracks were actually remixed

This brings me to a quick question: which company actually produced the
video and the box set? MCA, or Polydor (The Who's record label in the UK
and Australia, and probably lots of other places)? The video tape I have is
out on Polygram, part of Polydor... I haven't got the box set yet, but I'd
bet it's
distributed by Polydor in Australia... (though we do get MCA stuff for other
groups here).

BTW, I have watched the video now, excellent stuff. It even caught my wife's
interest, so it must be good! (She then played the "Who Came First" CD
later that day, without *any* prompting. I think I'm finally converting
her).

Daniel
 --
Daniel Bowen, Atlas Project
NTC, Telecom Australia [Telstra], Melbourne