Box Set, Video, and 2 random questions.

    Ditto on the last 2 box set reviews.  BTW, how much is the video at Tower?

Answered in other msgs.  Price seems to vary considerably.

    Two random questions I have today are:

    1) What is Pete's sons name and how old is he?  I have not heard anything
    about him except that he was born in 89(?).

Joseph (don't have the middle name(s) online).  Born late '89 (November,
I believe), making him about 4-1/2.

    2) How would one subscribe to or attain a copy of Generations?

The address I have is:

Phil Hopkins
1, Egbert Road
Meols, Wirral
Merseyside
ENGLAND
L47 5AH

Prices in English pounds are confusing on the flyer I have but seem to
agree on US$5 each for either future or back issues.

Alan