Box $et

    >How much does the set cost in the U.S?  Here in Australia it's $100 (which
    >equates to $70-$75 U.S I think).  A bit more than I bargained for but a good
    >investment nevertheless.

    Wow, if your conversion of Australian to US os correct that is pretty steep.
    At Tower Records here in Mt. View (California) the "regular" price is $63,
    but they are selling it right now for $54.

The Tower here has it at $65.99, with no plans to reduce it.  I got it
from an independent for $56.99 plus 8% sales tax, whatever that works
out to. I also got the VHS version -- no LD player, :-( -- of the video
for $19.99 + tax.

Alan