Re: Psychoderelict

>Do you think Pete can write good material?

It was too late when I realized what I had written.  If this isn't a
joke.  What I meant to say was do you think Pete can STILL write that
classic song/album?   At least his later albums are based on a single
theme, which is his songwriting strength.  I think he was lost on the
last two Who albums because he couldn't focus his ideas.

I have to admit I didn't like Simon T's song "Flame".  He's getting
there though.