Maximum R'n'B

-- BEGIN included message

-- END included message

-- BEGIN included message

        Could someone give me details about the Maximum R'n'B box set?
        In Australia we don't get recordings released here until many
        months/sometimes a year after US and Europe.

        Also, a few questions?

        1. So what is PT doing? Is he busy at Faber or what?
        2. What is Kenny Jones doing?

        And a few comments.

        . I can't find alt.music.who on my download of the Net, maybe
        because it comes off a feed from Sydney University.
        . I think The Who subscriber group is great. I've been a Who
        fan since I went Mod. I still am a Who fan.
        . It's a shame Daltrey's shows are bombing. Australia only got
        to see The Who once and they wouldn't come back. See Odds and
        Sods for details.
        . The Lifehouse Project was about finding the perfect note!
        See Scoop. I've also got a Townshend boot somewhere with some
        tracks off Rough Mix which include references to this.

        Mail me:
        Stephen.Byrne@tafensw.edu.au

-- END included message