30yrs laserdisc

>   From: "Michael Thomas" <MIKET@wkar.msu.edu>
>
>   I just bought the laserdisc of "30 Yrs Max R & B" and am amazed at
>   the quality of the Cow Palace footage where Moonie collapses.  Does
>   anyone know where this footage originated?  I was expecting it to
>   look terrible but I am pleasantly surprised at the quality.  Who can
>   help me out? (no pun intended)

I don't know for sure, but it may have come from Bill Graham's library
of videos.  I know that BGP has lots of videos that have never been
released, mostly from the Filmore period but probably lots of other
stuff too.

It could also be an amateur video.

   Paul Stevens                        {apple|decwrl}!metaphor!pstevens
   Metaphor Computer Systems           pstevens@metaphor.com
   Mountain View, CA