No Subject

>>Roger played to a miniscule crowd of less than 3,000 at the Saratoga
>>Performing Arts Center last night 15 miles south of me. I didn't go to the
>>show.......The Who played the same venue on August 2, 1971 to a then record
>>crowd of nearly 40,000. That show I did go to.
>
>No offense, but it was probably people like you that Roger was counting on
>to make this tour a success....
>
>cheers
>-the mayor

No offense taken, but I've spent thousands of dollars on the Who over the
past 27 years. Roger doesn't need my or anybody else's money. I no longer
support the garbage that has been churned out since Moon died. I'll
continue to buy the unreleased stuff and fine videos like "30 Years of
Maximum R&B".

--
| Joe Giorgianni               Just a possum on the information superhighway |
| South Glens Falls, New York  eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu                   |