Who Sells Out

Well, after hearing Sugar's cover of "Armenia City in the Sky" I just had
to hear the Who doing it.  Turns out the Sugar cover is VERY true to the
iginal. As for the rest of WSO, brilliant! The whole concept of creating
an album to make someone think they are listening to the radio is as
alternative, avant garde as anything being released today. All the
different song-writing styles Townshend and Entwistle employ is
incredible. Also, "Rael" sounds like at the end it has Tommy's "Sparks"
tacked on...interesting. And after hearing some whimsical "ad", and then
the bullet snare of the opening of "I Can See For Miles"..wow.

"Whator tea darling!?" Hehe....

Cya!

                                CompuServe:72241,1735
                                America Online: brendon355
                                brendonm@netcom.com
Brendon Macaraeg=a forward thinking person. Yes I give a damn thank you.