trivia answer amendment

Sorry to clutter yer mailboxes, but after re-reading my answer, I have
to cover the case of strict interpretation of the question, and thus
amend my answer.

If the question who plays guitar on the first track (which is dialogue)
is strictly interpreted, the answer is:  No one, the empty set, nada.

This fits because a non-existent person certainly has physical parts
missing (like, all of them) and their non-existent band would certainly
be missing, too.

If the question is interpreted in the common-sense way, given the
context of this list, to mean the first track where guitar actually
appears, then my answer is as before, PT, for the previous reasons.

And if my answer in _this_ message is actually the answer, I think
someone's head needs to roll.

Alan