Re: Pacers OutShoot C's: Indiana 120- Boston 104

In a message dated 4/19/99 11:37:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wfcooper@tiac.net writes:

<< Potapenko: Especially in the first half he played with tremendous
 energy.  Scored 26 (10-21), 16 boards (9 offensive) and 3 assists.  he
 played 41 minutes, which was just too many for the energy he was
 putting out.  Totally dominated Smits who was just 2-6 on the game.

Are the Pitino bashers still going to bemoan the trade that sent DeClercq and
our pick to Cleveland for this guy?  I'm a big fan of Ringo's and think
Pitino deserves a lot of credit for seeing what this guy was capable of and
what he can mean to this team in the future.

George