Fwd: TBS coverage

 <<Can whoever watched this game on TBS, explain what kind of comments were
made on  the game and on the Celtics?  I am curious what Hubie Brown had to
say since he  lost to the Cs too many times while coaching the Knicks early
in his days.>>

 Hubie didn't say anything; Doc Rivers and Kevin Harlan called the game on
TBS.

-- BEGIN included message

<<Can whoever watched this game on TBS, explain what kind of comments were
made on  the game and on the Celtics?  I am curious what Hubie Brown had to
say since he  lost to the Cs too many times while coaching the Knicks early
in his days.>>

Hubie didn't say anything; Doc Rivers and Kevin Harlan called the game on TBS.

-- END included message