Fwd: Pick

<< To answer Greg O's question: I think -- and I could be totally wrong here
--
  that we do have a 2R pick this year. As I recall, we got two second rounders
  in the Williams trade, and we then shipped those to NY along with Mills. So

 Didn't RP package a 2nd round pick to Vancouver when he traded Tony
Massenburg for Roy Rogers?

-- BEGIN included message

<< To answer Greg O's question: I think -- and I could be totally wrong here
--
 that we do have a 2R pick this year. As I recall, we got two second rounders
 in the Williams trade, and we then shipped those to NY along with Mills. So
we
 should still own our own pick, unless ML shipped it off in some long-ago
deal.
 I don't think Rick has made any other trades involving picks.>>

Didn't RP package a 2nd round pick to Vancouver when he traded Tony
Massenburg for Roy Rogers?

-- END included message