No Subject

>The organization should be concerned that its best player
              stood in a hallway, teary-eyed, and told Channel 4's Steve
              Burton that the Sox have accused him of associating with
              crack dealers; that he feels he is being followed by
              private investigators hired by the team;<

Also from the article:

>Those who were privy to negotiations say drug issues
              never came up during contract talks. And Duquette denied
              that the team was or is having Vaughn followed. But some
              friends of Vaughn insist the team was having its slugger
              followed early in spring training. <

All this does in my mind is it allows Mo to justify his actions and foolish
outbursts. One minute it isn't the money, then it is. Then it is the Sox
gotta show that they want to win, then it isn't. Then it is because the
contract was only for two years and not for more and well I figure you get
my drift. Mo has Mo to blame for opening his yap and spewing  ridiculous
charge after  ridiculous charge. Go to PROJO and read Art Martones story on
Mo regarding his smear campaign speech from spring training at:

http://www.projo.com/report/sports/offthewall/arts/main.htm

I like Mo and want him to stay but to blame the Sox for His inability to
keep from making idiotic public statements is laughable. Finally when all
else fails the Red Sox race relations will once again be brought up. I hope
Mo and the Sox can work something out but let us lay the blame for the fans
turning on Mo where it belongs and that is in the reflection in MO's
bathroom mirror. IMO of course and YMMV. Later.Mike