Help

I am a long time fan of the Celtics and use to go to several games. Anyway,
I am now living in Indiana (and loving have Larry Legend around) and in the
process of building a house. I heard that the old garden was being
demolished and I would love to get a brick from the building to add to our
house. Do you know if there is any way to get one? Any help would be
appreciated. The walls start going up in about three weeks so I need to
hurry.

Thanks.

Roger Morency
rogerm@ontario.com <mailto:Rogerm@ontario.com>