re-Dr. J's sons arrested

Julius was always a class guy. Even though he got the best of Bird in that
fight. Too bad about his kids. Does it take parenting or a "village"? I
wonder if the crime rate would be higher if the jocks failed early in
careers before becoming pros? Most of them don't show much signs of
intelligence with their college degrees.