Re: re-Dr. J's sons arrested

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
To: celtics@igtc.COM <celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Thursday, July 23, 1998 8:43 PM
Subject: re-Dr. J's sons arrested

> Most of them don't show much signs of
>intelligence with their college degrees.

Dan, that is one of the most stereotypical remarks I've read in quite a
while.  You probably know very little about "most of them" other than what
you see on television, hear on the radio or read in the newspapers.  I don't
know about the area in which you live, but in my hometown, positive stories
don't sell.

I wouldn't be so quick to make that statement if I were you, because many
pro athletes are very intelligent, just like other people who are
non-athletes, with or without a degree.

Cecil