Any Celts players involved in games or practices in L.A. area ? Info wanted ..

I live in the Southern California area and consequently only get to see live
Celtics games a couple times of the year.  (Maybe no games this year!)

I'm hoping that some other Celtics fans in the area might know if there are
any summer league games, or charity games, or even practices that any Celtics
players (current or future) might appear in.

I recently saw an ad in the L.A. Times about a charity game in L.A. (I think
it was to be this coming Saturday night, but I don't have the ad available)
being put on by Magic Johnson - which advertised Antoine Walker and Kenny
Anderson as players.

Does anyone know if they will actually be there ?  Or if Paul Pierce might
play in it - or in any other local (So. Cal) games this summer ?  I'd
particularly like a chance to check out the new kid (Pierce).

(I read in some old posts that Pierce had worked out with Magic and others in
L.A., and wondered if he still is ?  Either in games or just practices.)

Any response will be greatly appreciated !  Would be great to have a chance to
see some Celts live, out here on the Left Coast.  Thanks.

Hank Murdoch