Re: Great new Holley Article

Joe Hironaka wrote:

> Bravo Michael Holley!
>
> *****
>
> "Walker needn't be goner"
>
>                   By Michael Holley, Globe Staff, 07/22/98

Finally, we get some insight from a reporter who isn't trying to be the
center of attention and doesn't have an axe to grind.  What I liked is
that Holley based the article on his personal observation, not on what
he'd read or heard a la Ryan and McDonough.

What's amazing, though, is that Pitino, the motivational speaker and
author, has helped create tension between himself and Walker. Isn't Rick
supposedly able to get the best out of everybody?
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you associated with women's college volleyball?
Click here for information about a talented prospect:
      http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html