re-Ryan Lee's post

Hey Joe, don't expect to much Walker cooperation around here. Seems like
Boston hasn't had a winner in so long, they wouldn't recognize one if it
happened. I agree with you somewhat about Bird. There is a lot of truth in
your statement about Bird. Just ask Robert Parish. Walker is no Bird and I
don't believe he will be as consistent as Bird. Right now he's the best
we've got. This league is so mediocre without Jordan, Walker will fit in
easily. The Celts will win w/Toine.