Re: Walker

I have been reading the different posts and stories on Walker with
amazement.
    If I was Walker, I would expect RP to talk with me directly to
"invite me" to a voluntary camp.  Not some "assistant".  I would also
expect him to explain why he wanted me to come in.  I sure would be be
bent out of shape if RP spoke negatively about me in the press or in a
press conference after a game that I busted my butt while playing 80% of
the minutes and had a double/double.  If someone else on the team could
contribute that, let them.  I don't see anyone who can, yet.

    While I don't care for certain aspects of Walkers game/wiggle, it
appears that the major failure in the Walker/Celtics relationship falls
squarely on RP's poor management communication skills in this instance.

    I can't believe that any member of this list, who works in business,
doesn't recognize that the most important/best contributor, co-worker(s)
at their firm aren't singled out by management for personal contact.  If
they weren't, don't you think they would feel that the company wasn't
showing them "loyalty"?

Give Walker a break.  He didn't create this mess.  He may be adding to
it, but he didn't create it.

<Jim