Re: Walker

         Reply to:   Re: Walker
well, I hope you're right. I am praying to the Leprechaun for cooler heads to prevail. After suffering through almost a decade of not really being able to root for the Celtics, I am enjoying it far too much to see it blown up now. You know, Celtics fans piss and moan about, "If only Bias hadn't died, if only Lewis hadnt died, if only Bird's back and Walton's feet had held out..." Well, if they trade Walker, they will have nobody but themselves to blame this time for their downturn in fortunes.

This rush to trade him is insanity, especially when I haven't seen