TO JOE H. AND MISHRA

     You know I find it sad that you forward all your personal discussions
     with me to the whole group hoping that someone will support your
     views.  The funny thing is that if I don't reply to all your posts, it
     makes it look like I was totally wrong in my posts BUT if I do speak
     my mind on your views in front of everyone, then the whole discussion
     group becomes one huge flame ring (i.e. my incident with Greg O.
     several months ago).  Joe, Mishra, we can turn this whole group into a
     huge burning inferno of a flame if you want.  Just say the word and
     I'll forward all my replies to the whole group.