RE: (no subject)

> P.S.  Hey Noah, I respect you, but please don't you dare tell Greg
> Oldegaard's ISP to ban him from injecting humor and ideas to the Boston
> Celtics list.

It was hardly my idea. Only after others approached me with questions about
how to sanction Greg for his abusiveness did I broach the subject(via
private email I might add--Greg was the one that made it public). It's
hardly like Greg's actions are any different from his established
norm(recall his "debate" with Ryan Lee).
	As for his ISP banning him, I sincerely doubt they will even if they do
decide to sanction him for abuse of their TOS. He will probably get off with
a mild "don't do it again" from his ISP, if anything at all. Only continued
abuse after a warning would get him booted. He would have to make either a
threat(i.e. e/mailbomb, death threat etc...) or an a statement of intent to
commit illegal acts to get a summary expulsion from his ISP.
	Also humor is different from incessant ad hominem attacks.

Noah