Re: To trade or not to trade?

A slight over-reaction on my part not including Mercer in cast of
untouchables. Mercer certainly has an excellent career ahead of him. I'll
make my point this way. I would take Walker and a healthy (knees) Anderson
before Mercer. There are many players in the league capable of Mercer's
ability. Although I personally wouldn't trade him away, he has immense
potential. I think as Celtic fans we may over-rate Mercer at his current
level of achievement. The jury's still out on Mercer, we'll know more this
season. Walker and Anderson are achievers beyond compare.