Re: Who to get rid of

Boy it looks like we have our new GM here.

Please in 50 words or less explain to us all how you came to these
"brilliant" deductions especially regarding Pervis (all who would like to
rid Pervis, a fine human being by the way, of his cap heavy contract please
raise your hand), Reggie Hanson (I don't think we signed Reggie to a 7 year
deal, did we?) Minor (since when did anyone say he was a bust) and Dontae
(better on another team like the Yakima SunKings).

Seriously, I and numerous others think it maybe too soon to give up on
Popeye just yet.  Not very good?

Enlighten us,
Greg