Re: Walker trade

Sometimes it's hard to remember if it is Warwick or his cousin who has
lost his mind.  Walker for LaFrentz, Ellis, and Dean Garrett.  Now
there's value.  I think I like the trade better where San Antonio
gives us Tim Duncan AND Sean Elliot.  (Warwick, Tim Duncan is a much,
much better player than Antoine and everybody in the league knows it.)
 If Antoine had to be moved, I wouldn't mind getting Keith Van Horn
and something else.  Not that that will ever happen.  Other coaches
really do deem some players untradable.